MAVERICK LEADERSHIP MASTERMIND:
STEM Women Personal Leadership Development
The focus of this mastermind group, led by Laura Kay Wilson, is to develop specific strategies to solve common challenges facing women in STEM professions, such as:
- Overcoming “workhorse syndrome” and “competence fatigue”;
- Developing communication and interpersonal skills in order to set work boundaries;
- Clarifying priorities with competing silos;
- Delegating with confidence;
- Using humor to push back on “bro culture”;
- Working with other professionals to promote their caliber of work and vice versa; and,
- Learning and deploying self-advocacy skills, among other topics.
The STEM Women Mastermind meets bi-monthly for one hour each meeting and the membership fee is $45.99 per month. Join and stay as long or as little as you like. The masterminds will be recorded for replay and made available to you and your sister members.