Leadership Essentials for Savvy Women
Have you ever felt:
- Your idea wasn’t heard until the next baritone voice restated it?
- You aren’t as far ahead in your career as you should be?
- You should have asked for something, but DID NOT, yet someone else did and they got it?
- You work three shifts; the first shift is your morning and work day, the second shift is taking care of your kids after work and the third shift is the house work you perform.
- Less credentialed, yet more confident, people succeed where you have not?
You didn’t dream it up. Most successful women feel and experience these gaps. Stop begging and start negotiating. You have more power than you think you do.
Get the “decoder ring” at this transformative seminar – Women, Power & Influence
Find out how to:
- Speak up and claim your idea in a collaborative way
- Dialogue about fairness and what motivates you
- Start taking calculated risks and ask for opportunities
- Get your partner to contribute his or her fair share using persuasion and tradeoffs
- There is a confidence gap, not a competence gap, between men and women.
Decide, right here and right now, that you have merit and that you are going to get your fair market value in ALL transactions.
- How to have an effective voice in any meeting, using “gender appropriate” collaboration.
- How to think through, strategize, and communicate your way to a higher income. (a.k.a. “negotiating”, or “dialogue”, whatever you want to call it)
- How to analyze the “sale”, “deal”, or “exchange” in such a way that it’s fair to you and effectively gets you closer to what you want and deserve.
- Simple things you can do to get focused, energized and ignite your career. (Do these consistently and you WILL HAVE RESULTS)
- How to get a pay-off for the extra shifts you work
- The naked truth about confidence: where it comes from and how you can get it, instantly (HINT: Don’t wait for someone to confer it on you or anoint you.)
L. Kay Wilson, JD
Attorney, Coach, and Motivational Speaker
Kay Wilson’s forte is communicating the truth in clarity. If you haven’t seen her in action, it isn’t easy to explain “The Kay Wilson” experience. Humorous, highly intelligent and quick witted, Kay raises facilitation and teaching to an art form. With a wealth of experiences (attorney, former litigator, trainer for federal government, motivational speaker for women prisoners, hospice coach, commercial facilitator), Kay infuses her seminars with useful information and effective techniques to help you take your power back. Kay cut her teeth as a Motivational Coach by working with Postal employees and inmates in Connecticut. She created a personal development program called “Motivation & Self Mastery™” and is a thought leader on employee engagement, personal advocacy, and workplace environment improvement.
What do they say about Kay?
“Kay Wilson is a powerful, dynamic, engaging presenter who grabs the audience and gives it a hug – even as she shakes it up. Witty, informed, and topical, Kay’s events leave her listeners energized and ready to take on the world. I’ve heard her on several occasions and have always come away with new ideas and a renewed sense of self.”
Dr. Gina Barreca, Professor, University of Connecticut, Humorist, and Author of the bestselling: “THEY USED TO CALL ME SNOW WHITE, BUT I DRIFTED.’’
“I first met Kay Wilson in an audience she was speaking to. I sat in awe as I listened to her speak. She is an intelligent, empowered woman with an energy level I admire and a message all women need to hear.”
Jody Ferrer, President of the Perfect Promotion
“Kay Wilson is an extraordinary speaker. Her message is powerful and transformational. I have heard her speak at numerous conferences and everytime the audience walks away energized and ready to take action.”
Amy Barzach, Speaker and Author, “Accidental Courage, Boundless Dreams”